Sliding Gate Motors
FAAC C721 24v Electric Sliding Gate Motor
Low-voltage gearmotor for residential sliding gates with max weight of 500Kg
- Adjustable Open & Closing Speed
- Virtual Encoder for reversal
- Direct Drive & Easy Manual Release
- New reduction principle with mobile axis (FAAC patent)
- Capable of Continuous use
- Electronic control board with anti-crushing device and virtual encoder with reversing function when detecting an obstacle
- Magnetic limit stops
- Vibration and noise reduction
- Optional Transformer in separate box available when poser source is at a distance from the motor
- Optional Backup Battery 6049-0373
- Solar Friendly - Optional Solar Kit is available
Height to top of Pinion: Z28 = 123mm
Model Variants Available:
- 1.C721K 24v Sliding Gate Motor, 1 x Two Channel Receiver, 2 x Long Range Hand Transmitters, E721 Control Board
- 1.C721K+TSB 24v Sliding Gate Motor, Transformer in Separate Enclosure, 1 x Two Channel Receiver, 2 x Long Range Hand Transmitters, E721 Control Board
• Gate requires a bottom rail of at least 100mm x 50mm
• Not suitable for gates on an incline!
• Bulk purchase quantity discounts apply, POA
Country of Origin:
Height to top of pinion: Z28 = 123mm
We recommend the use of devices such as Photo Beams as a minimum safety option to reduce the chance of injury to persons and damage to vehicles
Maximum Gate Weight:
700Kg Max., 500Kg @300mm/sec
Number of Daily Cycles:
70% Duty Cycle
Height to top of pinion:
Adjustable up to 300mm/sec
A fee will be charged for the additional customisation or preparation of operators and/or accessories at the time of order.
Prices shown are ex-GST and Plus Freight, you must add GST & Freight to applicable orders.
Global Access advises that all automation systems should have the appropriate safety devices to protect pedestrians and vehicles.
This is mandatory for some operators, this is listed in the notes for the applicable products.
Product information and pricing is presented in good faith and believed to be correct at the time of publication, Global Access makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
Where a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error, Global Access shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Global Access has no liability for any errors or omissions for the content on this website.