FAAC A951 24v Compact Electric Swing Door Opener
The FAAC A951 Door Opener is for use on internal doors only, and offers Silent and smooth operation.
• Versatile and Stylish for indoor use only
• Operating Logics: Automatic, Manual and Night Mode
• Self learning of open & closed positions
• Optional Backup Battery available (1006-0006)
• Anti-crushing safety device for opening and closing
• Manual operation in case of power failure
• Anti-Vandal System to protect the motor if the leaf movement is forced
• Adjustment trimmer for opening, closing speed and pause time
• IP23 (for internal use only)
• 100% Duty Cycle
• Max. 100W Power, 25NM, 5W Standby
• 4 to 10s (Adjustable) opening/closing 0-30s pause time
• Built-in encoder standard
• Max. 100Kg 1.1m Wide Leaf (articulated Arm)
• Max. leaf opening: 100°-125°
• Allows users to easily open doors with the push of a button
• The A951 can be installed onto lintels and directly onto a door frame, offering fantastic flexibility and ease of installation
• Double-door entrances can be automated via a master and slave configuration!
• Manufactured in compliance with standard: EN160005
• Operator weights 7Kg
A951 Motor, Control board, Integrated magnetic encoder, Articulated arm
Country of Origin:
575mm L x 60mm D x 70mm H
A fee will be charged for the additional customisation or preparation of operators and/or accessories at the time of order.
Prices shown are ex-GST and Plus Freight, you must add GST & Freight to applicable orders.
Global Access advises that all automation systems should have the appropriate safety devices to protect pedestrians and vehicles.
This is mandatory for some operators, this is listed in the notes for the applicable products.