FAAC 950N2 24v Electric Swing Door Opener
We are currently out of stock of this product, and apologise for the inconvenience. Please call us on 03 9785 2566 to discuss alternative motor selection.
The 950N2 Automatic Door Opener is now fire rated, and meets Australian Standard AS 1530.4:2014, in both the lever-arm and sliding arm configuration.
• Versatile and Stylish for indoor use only
• Operating Logics: Automatic, Manual and Night Mode
• Self learning of open & closed positions
• Anti-crushing safety device for opening and closing
• Manual operation in case of power failure
• Anti-Vandal System to protect the motor if the leaf movement is forced
• Adjustment trimmer for opening, closing speed and pause time
• Electro-mechanical system for swing door leaves up to 1400mm or 360Kg Max.
• IP23 (for internal use only)
• 100% Duty Cycle
• Max. 100W Power, 5W Standby
• 4 to 10s (Adjustable) opening/closing 0-30s pause time
• Built-in encoder standard
• Max. 250Kg at 850mm Leaf (articulated Arm)
• Max. leaf opening: 100°-125°
• Operator weights 10Kg
950N2 Motor, 950N2 I/O Control Board, Integrated Magnetic Encoder
Country of Origin:
530mm L x 160mm H x 105 mm D
Meets Australian Standard AS 1530.4:2014
Residential & Commercial
A fee will be charged for the additional customisation or preparation of operators and/or accessories at the time of order.
Prices shown are ex-GST and Plus Freight, you must add GST & Freight to applicable orders.
Global Access advises that all automation systems should have the appropriate safety devices to protect pedestrians and vehicles.
This is mandatory for some operators, this is listed in the notes for the applicable products.