310 HD 230v [Heavy Duty] Electric Swing Door Openers - Up to 600Kg
Please note that these are a special order product only, we do not stock this product. Expected lead times would be around 3 weeks. Please call us to discuss this product in greater detail (03) 9785 2566.
The 230v Inverter Driven 310 range of swing door operator have been designed for large and/or heavy hinged doors.
These door operators are equipped with a mechanical brake that assures the door stops within the required distance even without current.
• An integrated thermal cutout protects the operators from too high loads
• The position control is done with an encoder, integrated in the motor, that permits a very precise positioning
• Mechanical brake blocks the motor without current
• If the door has to be moved by hand in case of a power failure, the operator has an electromagnetic clutch
• Adjustable opening/closing 4 seconds @ 90°
• 300 Cycles Per Day (30% Duty Cycle)
• 230v 3 Phase Inverter Driven
• Inbuilt encoder
• Meets standard: EN 12453
• 310 Swing Door Operator - Sliding Arm [Max. 300Kg @ 1.5m] - 200Nm
• 310 XXL Swing Door Operator - Sliding Arm [Max. 600Kg @ 2.5m]- 700Nm
• Mechanical Brake Delete
• Electronic clutch for no power egress
Country of Origin:
310 = 665 W x 155 H x 264mm D | XXL = 968.5 W x 155 H x 266.6mm D (Measurements include arm)
A fee will be charged for the additional customisation or preparation of operators and/or accessories at the time of order.
Prices shown are ex-GST and Plus Freight, you must add GST & Freight to applicable orders.
Global Access advises that all automation systems should have the appropriate safety devices to protect pedestrians and vehicles.
This is mandatory for some operators, this is listed in the notes for the applicable products.