Swing Gate Motors
SOMMER TWIST XL 24v Electric Swing Gate Motor
Please note that we have only the XXL Control Boxes in stock at this time and apologise for nay inconvenience.
• Premium German Quality
• Easy to install and simple to setup
• Strong tubular operator with 450mm stroke
• Maximum of 110° Opening
• Patented brake system with over 1 tonne tolerance
• Suitable for heavy and/or wind loaded gates
• Suitable for rising gates (Max. 250Kg @ 2m on a 10% incline)
• Standard DTA-1 Control Box offers 0.1amp accessory power supply
• Large (XXL) Control Box offers 1.5amp accessory power supply
• OPTIONAL: Rising Gate Bracket/Hinge available (suits Twist XL ONLY)
- NOT Suitable for solar applications!
- NO backup battery solution is available for this operator!
- A ground stop is strongly recommended in the OPEN + CLOSED position
- All kits come with 1 x Two Channel Receiver, 2 x 4 Channel 434Mhz Transmitters
- The XXL Control Box is considerable larger than the DT-A-1 Control Box
1074-0007: UPS 230v Professional with 100Amp Battery
5825-0019: 50mm Rear Bracket Spacer for Twist Range
5825-0020: 100mm Rear Bracket Spacer for Twist Range
1612-0001:Twist XL Rear Bracket Connector for Rising Gates
5151-0007: 30W 24V 1.5A DIN Rail Power Supply (to power accessories)
Country of Origin:
Lock required for leaves over 3m
Maximum Gate Weight:
800Kg @ 2m | 400Kg @ 7m
Max. Gate Length Of 7m
Max. Current Consumption Per Leaf: 1.2A
Residential & Apartment
Wind Loading Capacity:
100% at 2.5m Max.
Motor: 2 x 2.5mm² Limit Switches: 3 x 1.5mm²
Minimum Side Room:
Ground Stops Required:
Required with Limit Switches
Maximum Gate Length – Single Leaf Gate:
Maximum Gate Length – Double Leaf Gate:
A fee will be charged for the additional customisation or preparation of operators and/or accessories at the time of order.
Prices shown are ex-GST and Plus Freight, you must add GST & Freight to applicable orders.
Global Access advises that all automation systems should have the appropriate safety devices to protect pedestrians and vehicles.
This is mandatory for some operators, this is listed in the notes for the applicable products.
Product information and pricing is presented in good faith and believed to be correct at the time of publication, Global Access makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
Where a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error, Global Access shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Global Access has no liability for any errors or omissions for the content on this website.