Sliding Gate Motors
SOMMER SP900 24v Electric Sliding Gate Motor
The SP900 is a robust, invisible sliding gate operator that is hidden within a 2.1m Aluminium Post.
The entire motor itself is integrated into the post! This makes the operator invisible (hidden) and provides for an uncluttered, sleek appearance. The SP900 is flexible, rugged and suitable for industrial door systems.
For sliding gates with a travel length of up to 8m and a gate maximum gate weight of 400Kg.
Included in the kit is the 24v motor, 2.1m High Aluminium post, post cover (top cap), floor plate and clamping claws.
• Energy saving control board
• Modern and stylish design
• Optional battery backup
• Easy to use manual release
• Automatic obstacle reversal helps to prevent injury or property damage
• Integrated electric lock prevents forced manual sliding of the gate
• Adjustable dead-man function
• Dip-switch selection to choose Left or Right opening
• Suitable for incline gates up to 3m with a Max. weight of 200Kg
MOTOR KIT INCLUDES:
• 1 x SP900 motor unit, control unit, mounting plate, 2 channel receiver and 1 x 2 button transmitter
Country of Origin:
Maximum Gate Weight:
Number of Daily Cycles:
40% Duty Cycle
Height to top of pinion:
Adjutable pinion height up to 40mm (Mod 4)
A fee will be charged for the additional customisation or preparation of operators and/or accessories at the time of order.
Prices shown are ex-GST and Plus Freight, you must add GST & Freight to applicable orders.
Global Access advises that all automation systems should have the appropriate safety devices to protect pedestrians and vehicles.
This is mandatory for some operators, this is listed in the notes for the applicable products.