Sliding Gate Motors
FAAC C4000I 24v Electric Sliding Gate Motor [COMING SOON]
FAAC C4000I 24v
Introducing FAAC's first-ever motor designed and built to be concealed in a post!
24v motor for residential sliding gates with max. length of 8m and Max. gate weight of 400Kg (250Kg if used on a cantilever gate)
Continual research and development activities carried out by FAAC to satisfy the needs and requirements of the market have reulted in the C4000I motor.
- The compact motor can fit within a steel post no smaller than 110 x 110mm
- Simple and straight forward installation due to four adjustable fixing points and the rack-and-pinion meshing adjustment system
- Smooth and silent movement
- The C4000I can be operated via a key release system installed on the sides of the column or as an alternative, can be released remotely from outside the property
- Integrated E4000I electronic board
- Switching power supply for reduced power consumption in stand-by
- Programming via display and buttons
- The plastic enclosure can be mounted inside a column or using a dedicated rear support (easy release for maintenance)
- DIN rail for fixing auxiliary accessories
Country of Origin:
Motor = 110 x 180 x 250mm
We recommend the use of devices such as Photo Beams as a minimum safety option to reduce the chance of injury to persons and damage to vehicles
Maximum Gate Weight:
400Kg Max. (250Kg if used on a cantilever gate)
Number of Daily Cycles:
Max. gate width of 8m
Height to top of pinion:
Motor = 3.5Kg
A fee will be charged for the additional customisation or preparation of operators and/or accessories at the time of order.
Prices shown are ex-GST and Plus Freight, you must add GST & Freight to applicable orders.
Global Access advises that all automation systems should have the appropriate safety devices to protect pedestrians and vehicles.
This is mandatory for some operators, this is listed in the notes for the applicable products.