Sliding Gate Motors
FAAC 740 230v Electric Sliding Gate Motor
CHOOSE either Global Radio Gear, OR FAAC Radio Gear!
Gearmotor for sliding gates with max. weight of 450Kgg
• Quick and easy installation thanks to the built-in, pre-wired control unit
• Anti-crushing protection is ensured by an electronic device directly controlling drive torque
• As the gearmotor is non reversing, no electric locks need be installed
• In the event of power failure, the rotation release device –
protected by key – makes it possible to open and close the gate manually
• Has an Advanced 740D Control Board
• Simplified “on display” programming
Model Variants Available:
- 740 Slider - Z16 Pinion - 500kg Max. Weight - 230v - 30 Cycles per hour - 200mm/sec
1x Receiver, 2x Long Range Hand Transmitters, Advanced 740D Control Board
- 740 Slider, with Encoder for Reversal - Z16 Pinion - 500kg Max. Weight - 230v - 40 Cycles per hour - 200mm/sec
1x Receiver, 2x Long Range Hand Transmitters, Advanced 740D Control Board with Encoder for Reversal
Country of Origin:
295mm L x 221mm D x 322mm H
Important Notes: We recommend the use of devices such as Photo Beams as a minimum safety option to reduce the chance of injury to persons and damage to vehicles
Maximum Gate Weight:
Number of Daily Cycles:
Height to top of pinion:
A fee will be charged for the additional customisation or preparation of operators and/or accessories at the time of order.
Prices shown are ex-GST and Plus Freight, you must add GST & Freight to applicable orders.
Global Access advises that all automation systems should have the appropriate safety devices to protect pedestrians and vehicles.
This is mandatory for some operators, this is listed in the notes for the applicable products.