Sliding Gate Motors
FAAC C851 230v Electric Sliding Gate Motor
This is the replacement motor for the discontinued FAAC C850 motor.
The C851 is ai Industrial sliding gate gear motor, with 100% Duty Cycle.
A Chain Driven C850 option is available.
- Operates industrial sliding gates weighing up to 1800Kg with a speed (adjustable) up to 0.66 m/s and a maximum recommended length of 20m.
- Ideal for stores, warehouses, malls, prisons, embassies, or any application in which Fast Operation and Continuous Duty (100%) can be requested.
- Powerful gearmotor: 1.1KW irreversible gearmotor + electric brake
- 1.1KW Frequency Inverter easy speed programming of:
- Running speed
- Deceleration speed
- Rump-up time (acceleration)
- Rump-down time (deceleration)
- Built-in loop detectors
- Integrated full feature control panel protected by a metal housing and plastic transparent cover
- 4 Integrated limit-switches
- 5mm hot dipped galvanised steel operator’s base with 5 fixing points
- Slot holes and height adjustment pins to permit full operator’s position adjustment
- 1.5mm steel cover with zinc primer protection treatment plus powder coated painting
- In the event of power failure an easy manual release operation makes it possible to move the gate manually. The manual release device can be activated from the outside of the operator without removing the cover.
Safety devices such as photo beams MUST be used on these models!
Model Variants Available:
- 1.C851 - C851 with Z28 Pinion - 1800kg Max. Weight - 230v - Must use external safety - Up to 660mm/sec.
- CLICK to see the 1516-0007 - C850 Chain Driven Option.
Country of Origin:
We recommend the use of devices such as Photo Beams as a minimum safety option to reduce the chance of injury to persons and damage to vehicles
Maximum Gate Weight:
1800kg @ 20m
Number of Daily Cycles:
Z28 Pinion = Up to 700mm/sec
At Global Access we try our hardest to ensure product descriptions and pricing are correct, however the buyer acknowledges that pricing may differ at the time of purchase, and will be shown on the Tax Invoice provided at the time of payment.
Prices shown are ex-GST and Plus Freight, you must add GST & Freight to applicable orders.