Sliding Gate Motors
FAAC 741 230v Electric Sliding Gate Motor
PLEASE NOTE THIS MOTOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
THE FAAC GROUP HAS CHOSEN TO NO LONGER MANUFACTURE THIS PRODUCT.
Gearmotor for sliding gates with max. weight of 900 kg
• Quick and easy installation thanks to the built-in, pre-wired control unit
• Anti-crushing protection is ensured by an electronic device directly controlling drive torque
• As the gearmotor is non reversing, no electric locks need be installed
• In the event of power failure, the rotation release device – protected by key – makes it possible to open and close the gate manually
• Advanced 740D Advanced Control Board, with Electronic Encoder for Reversal
• Simplified “on display” programming
Model Variants Available:
- 1.741K 741 Slider - Z16 Pinion - 900kg Max. Weight - 230v - 40 Cycles per hour - 200mm/sec
1x Single Channel Receiver, 2x Long Range Hand Transmitters, Advanced 740D Control Board
- 1.741KE 741 Slider, with Encoder for Reversal - Z16 Pinion - 900kg Max. Weight - 230v - 40 Cycles per hour - 200mm/sec
1x Single Channel Receiver, 2x Long Range Hand Transmitters, Advanced 740D Control Board with Encoder for Reversal
Country of Origin:
Height to top of pinion: Z16 Pinion = 79mm
Important Notes: We recommend the use of devices such as Photo Beams as a minimum safety option to reduce the chance of injury to persons and damage to vehicles
Maximum Gate Weight:
Number of Daily Cycles:
960 (40 per hour)
At Global Access we try our hardest to ensure product descriptions and pricing are correct, however the buyer acknowledges that pricing may differ at the time of purchase, and will be shown on the Tax Invoice provided at the time of payment.
Prices shown are ex-GST and Plus Freight, you must add GST & Freight to applicable orders.