Swing Gate Motors
TOUSEK - REX Heavy Duty Swing Gate Motor
The TOUSEK REX operator is suitable for large, heavy swing gates, with leaves up to 12m in length.
Please note that this is an extremely large motor, to give you perspective, they are the size of a car engine!
The advantages at a glance:
- 100% Duty Cycle
- Standard (eurokey) for manual release - can be cut to match your house key by a locksmith
- Up to 1,500Kg (per leaf) - Maximum 12m leaf width
- Max. 110° Opening angle
- Angele measurement made via absolute encoder
- Integrated mechanical stops for ease of installation - NO ADDITIONAL LOCKS REQUIRED!
- Motorised locking bar function
- Adjustable soft stop
- Massive triple-chain drive system
- Mechanical brake for safe stop
- High quality materials for long-term operation
ALL KITS INCLUDE:
• Rex operator including integrated control board, with Rex force arm, bracket, emergency release and 3.5m cable
• Kits do not contain radio gear or remotes - TOUSEK Radio Kit
• Welding is required as part of the installation
Country of Origin:
Motor Unit = 820mm L x 360mm W x 290mm D
Maximum Gate Weight:
1,500Kg @ 12m (Per Leaf)
Number of Daily Cycles:
100% Duty Cycle
Maximum 12m long leaf
Wind Loading Capacity:
3 x 1.5mm², 2 x 0.5mm² shielded
Minimum Side Room:
at 110° 1271mm
1,500kg at 12m
Ground Stops Required:
Has build in stops
Maximum Gate Length – Single Leaf Gate:
Maximum Gate Length – Double Leaf Gate:
TOUSEK - SWING X 230V Heavy Duty Swing Gate Motor Range
SOMMER TWIST XL 24v Electric Swing Gate Motor [OUT OF STOCK]
A fee will be charged for the additional customisation or preparation of operators and/or accessories at the time of order.
Prices shown are ex-GST and Plus Freight, you must add GST & Freight to applicable orders.
Global Access advises that all automation systems should have the appropriate safety devices to protect pedestrians and vehicles.
This is mandatory for some operators, this is listed in the notes for the applicable products.
Pricing DisclaimerProduct information and pricing is presented in good faith and believed to be correct at the time of publication, Global Access makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
Where a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error, Global Access shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Global Access has no liability for any errors or omissions for the content on this website.