Swing Gate Motors
TOUSEK - SWING X Heavy Duty Swing Gate Motor Range
The advantages at a glance:
- Massive motor-gear unit for reliable power transmission
- Self-locking spindle for maximum stability - NO ADDITIONAL LOCKS REQUIRED!
- The Control Board logs and stores the last 800 cycles
- The display is readable from outside the enclosure
- High quality materials for long-term operation
- Integrated mechanical stops for ease of installation
- Comfortable emergency release
- Smart Plug & Play controls for maximum operating comfort
- Standard soft stop for smooth gate movement
- ARS Automatic Reversal System for maximum safety
- Clever mounting design for smooth motion
- Automatic reversing if an obstacle is encountered
3 Phase Variants:
• X3 TP SPEED - 200Kg Max. Leaf Weight, 3m Max. Leaf Width | 4000N Max. Force | 320mm Working Stroke | 80% Duty Cycle
• X4 LHTP - 300Kg Max. Leaf Weight, 4m Max. Leaf Width | 5000N Max. Force | 450mm Working Stroke | 80% Duty Cycle
• X4 LHD - 500Kg Max. Leaf Weight, 4.5m Max. Leaf Width | 5000N Max. Force | 450mm Working Stroke | 60% Duty Cycle
• X5 LH - 500Kg Max. Leaf Weight, 5m Max. Leaf Width | 6500N Max. Force | 450mm Working Stroke | 40% Duty Cycle
• Kits do not contain radio gear or remotes
Country of Origin:
Maximum Gate Weight:
X3 TP SPEED - 200Kg @ 3m (per leaf) | X4 LHTTP - 300Kg @ 4m (per leaf) | X4 LHD - 500Kg @ 4.5m (per leaf) | X5 LH - 500Kg@ 4m (per leaf)
230V OR 3 Phase variants available
Number of Daily Cycles:
Ranges from 80% to 40% depending on the variant
RESIDENTIAL | APARTMENT | COMMERCIAL
A fee will be charged for the additional customisation or preparation of operators and/or accessories at the time of order.
Prices shown are ex-GST and Plus Freight, you must add GST & Freight to applicable orders.
Global Access advises that all automation systems should have the appropriate safety devices to protect pedestrians and vehicles.
This is mandatory for some operators, this is listed in the notes for the applicable products.