Radial Dampers For Sliding Gates - Heavy Duty OR Extra Heavy Duty - Z16 Mod 4 & Z16 Mod 6
Used for continuous damping (speed control) of sliding gates on an incline, even when there is no power available as it is a mechanical device.
These radial dampers have been designed for use with sliding gates fitted with an electric gate motor. For safety reasons a radial damper should be fitted on all gates in an incline to control the closing speed over the complete distance in the event of power failure.
• Rust Resistant (suitable for outdoor use)
• Adjustable pressure
• Sealed against dust and water ingress
• Operates in a 'free' wheel function and 'dampening' function depending on the direction the gate is moving
Available in 4 x variations;
- Heavy Duty, Mod 4 (16 teeth)
- Extra Heavy Duty, Mod 4 (16 teeth)
- Heavy Duty, Mod 6 (12 teeth)
- Extra Heavy Duty, Mod 6 (12 teeth)
Country of Origin:
Please note; that with the launch of our August 2019 Price List, we are in the process of updating our website pricing, and apologise if website pricing varies to what is Invoiced.
We appreciate your patience as we transition to the new pricing.
A fee will be charged for the additional customisation or preparation of operators and/or accessories at the time of order.
Prices shown are ex-GST and Plus Freight, you must add GST & Freight to applicable orders.